SAVE THE DATE!
Tickets on Sale Now!
For afternoon only, we invite you to experience the premiere documentary film, “WARNORS: A LEGACY,” that showcases the theatre’s rich history. Plus, we’ll pay tribute to the theatre’s pipe organist, Richard Cencibaugh, who has maintained and played the theatre’s original Morgan pup organ for more than 50 years.
This unique and enjoyable event supports the ongoing restoration of the theatre and will help continue to bring world-renowned entertainers to Fresno. Limited sponsorship opportunities are also available.
- $100 4 tickets, 2 drinks, program mention
- $250 6 tickets, 4 drinks, program mention, commemorative t-shirt
- $500 8 tickets, 6 drinks, ¼ page program ad, commemorative t-shirt, DVD
- $750 10 tickets, 8 drinks, ½ page program ad, commemorative t-shirt, DVD
- $1,500+ 20 tickets, 10 drinks, full page program ad, commemorative t-shirt,DVD
- $500+ sponsors will receive mention in broadcast and print promotional advertising and Warnors’ social media channels, plus their names will be featured on screen before the show.
- Warnors is pleased to provide 50 tickets to our local Performing Arts High Schools to allow students the opportunity to learn about our historical influence on the local arts scene. Please consider sponsoring a group of 50 students in lieu of a sponsorship.
- $250.00 Mention in the program and on-screen mention before the show.
- ¼ Page Ad $100
- ½ Page Ad $250
- Full Page Ad $450
For additional information or for a sponsorship opportunity, Call call Rose Caglia to discuss details at 559-252-1437 or 559-455-8501 (cell).